Some of the stress involved in taking RV trips involves arriving, setting up and settling in at the campground. If you have a better understanding of what to expect when you arrive at your camping destination your RV trips will be much more enjoyable. Click on the RV video below and watch as host Mark Polk with RV Educaion 101 offers some great RV tips and tricks on setting the RV up at the campground.
Here are some RV product suggestions related to the video
- Valterra W01-9300 Blue 5/8″ x 25′ Drinking Water Hose
- Valterra A01-1124VP Lead-Free Water Regulator and Gauge Combo
- Valterra D04-0275 20 Feet Dominator Sewer Hose Kit
- Technology Research 34850 50 Amp Portable Surge Guard
- Technology Research 34830 30 Amp Portable Surge Guard
- YM W4194 Solid Rubber Wheel Chock with Handle, 8-3/4″ Length, 4″ Width, 6″ Height – Pack of 2
- 50 amp male to 30 amp female adapter cord – Valterra A10-5030F Dogbone Adapter
- 30 amp male to 50 amp female dog bone adapter cord – Mighty Cord A10-3050FHVP Dog bone Adapter
Our best-selling instant download Checklists for RVers e-book offers over 40 RV checklists on every RV topic imagineable.
To get in depth RV Online Training Click Here
“We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”